Lot of silverware including :
- a napkin ring engraved "Agnès" with a frieze of cartouche centered on branches
- two boxes with heart and flowers in repoussé
- a small matchbox (missing)
- two tins with geometrical decoration
- a kettledrum
- a goblet engraved with animals, a blind cartouche and foliage.
- a fish cup (Asian mark)
- four sugar spoons model net finished by a scene of hunting in court (minerva mark)
- a dessert spoon finished with the arms of the city of "Siegburg".
Gross weight: 736 g.
A large silver-plated cup is attached.